O and I have been eating vegetarian for the past month. We’re not really vegetarians– aren’t you required give the stink eye to anyone wearing leather to win that qualifier or something?- but when we’re home, it’s been all veggies, all the time. This may or may not be due to the fact we have watched all of the food documentaries on Netflix.
I’ve been blowing up Facebook with our new recipes recently, so I’m gonna start leaving them here instead, mmmkay?
Photos and recipes of this weeks’ meals from:
1. New York Times | Balsamic Roasted Winter Squash and Wild Rice Salad
2. Smitten Kitchen | Pasta with Cauliflower, Walnuts and Feta
3. Peas and Crayons | Baked Black Bean and Sweet Potato Flautas
4. The Urban Spork | Winter Minestrone Soup
5. Savory Reviews | Noodles and Co. Wisconsin Mac and Cheese: hacked
Side note: we will be eating seven dinner this week. Don’t worry. Chipotle & leftovers are the other two. Bam.